Transfer your domain name here!
Transfer your domains to Logixbytes Technologies — it’s fast, automated and risk-free!
You keep all the time remaining on your registration and get a 1-year extension at no extra charge.
Create highest value for your professional website by using .COM. Did you know 48% of the world’s website use .COM.
.ORG primarily used for nonprofit websites such as charities, NGOs, open source projects, and educational platforms.
.NET, this domain is used by for services providers like internet, website hosting, databases or collaboration tools.
.IN is country-specific top-level domain name, .IN is the official domain extension of India. Around 2.75 lakhs .IN domain names has already been registered till today.
.CO.IN is a country-code second-level domain under the .IN country code top-level domain (ccTLD), specifically used by companies in India, if .COM is not available.
.ORG.IN is a country-code second-level domain under the .IN country code top-level domain (ccTLD), specifically used by organisations in India, if .ORG is not available.
Look at all the cool features you get:
Domain Forwarding and Masking
Direct any domain name you own to your website. Anyone who types that domain name into their browser is taken directly to your website.
Domain locking prevents accidental or intentional transfers of domain ownership and stops anyone from redirecting your nameservers.
Total DNS Control
Manage your domain nameserver (DNS) records and set your email, FTP, sub-domains, and website location all from one control panel.
Change of Registration
Assign your domain name to someone else or change the contacts for your domain online anytime.
Monitor the status of your domain and get instant alerts if there’s been a change.
Auto Renew Protection
No need to watch expiration dates to make sure you renew on time! Auto-renew keeps your domains, hosting, website builders, and other products in your name and under your control.
Complete the following steps with your current registrar:
- Unlock the domain name.
- The final price may differ because of additional sales, fees, and promotions.
- Get an Authorization Code (also known as EPP code or transfer key)
- Verify administrator’s contact information is correct.
- This is important because emails regarding the transfer process will be sent to the administrator’s email address. (Except for .au domains, where all transfer information is sent to the registrant contact’s email.)
- Cancel Protected Registration or Private Registration if you have it.
* Pricing excludes applicable taxes and ICANN fees.